--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, April 30, 2007

buck up! cheers!! :)






yay!! it didnt rain today!! i jus hv to get out of the hse....

catched Turista today.... thrilling movie!!
makes me think twice of going to a beach location... hehehe
i swear i was shaking the whole time!!! esp fm the centre part of the movie till the end.... hahahha
somemore the cinema is kinda empty.... no one even sit at our whole left side of the aisle, eveyone seated in the centre or right aisle... so we had perfect view!! n there we hv 2 "scary cats" at corner, trying to block our visions fm the gruesome scenes!! kekek sey! muhahaha...
Ir is being so irritating, making alot of noise n wanting to leave the cinema... rabakz seh!!! thanks eh, ur so not helping!!

so ok.... up next... Spiderman 3, Hot Fuzz, 28 weeks later, Pirates of the Carribean n more to come....
hahaha im back being a movie freak like i've always been!!

arrgggghhh window shopping always tempt me so much tt it leads to shopping... dammitz!!
cant wait for pay day....

btw there's an NS40 exhibition at tamp mrt there... so cool!!
i love the army n all the cool gadgets!!
i used to say i wld want to request for 1 week bmtc(no 1 wk will do, 3mth is too much.. hahaha!), n i shall say it again.... now the bag n xbo is so nice!!
tried the SAR21 jus now too... best nye!! so cool gt lazer beam
well... i hv an ex-officer 2nd Liet to guide me thru... wahahahaa....
saw familiar SCDF stuffs tt Fred n Z tell me about n army thingy tts kinda familiar to me... its like im suddenly so knowledgeable .... kirekan da terror ah! chey chey!! cos alot pple share their NS experience wif me n im so so interested!!
n ohhh Abg Hairul(SCDF DART) pix of the tsunami relief is displayed there too!! chey chey!! steady ar....


ok i gotta stop being an emo!! i cld easily cry simply by listening to sad love songs....
i jus cried in public jus now.... tamp mall to be precise! dunno y out of the sudden sad flashbacks/bad thoughts jus came rushing to my mind n i started to get all teary n red!! kekeke
come on, where's the positive side of me go?? gotta get out of my stress eating n my stupid emo shit!!!! Zann's gotta be stronger than this....


shutting down myself fm communication got me thinking....

i, myself, dunno wat im doing.... i dunno y i got scared when someone tries to get close n i always retreat.... Sot sey! Sorry la i jus cant la...


well.... i know now, for sure, i aint ready for any relationship yet....

only the right "one" will be able to end this fear n till then will i settle down... insyallah....




~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home