--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, March 24, 2007

wild-er???

hmmm im getting sick of pple tellin or nagging at me tt im wild now!!
urgghhh!! stop it k!!!
im not!! watever la.... pple hv their own perceptions of me... i dun care la

well, maybe now i get abit of freedom n im using it wisely la.. hehehe :P

last week, went to DXO wif San... hahaha tts weird cos its jus the two of us
i wasnt really in the mood la... but its alrite!!
i came ard 1am n the plc close at 3am!! sucks!!
aft tt we chill by the esplanade n as san was talking to me.... I feel asleep!!
hahahha i actually fell asleep... was freaking tired la, i was directly fm work man!!
its so cold outside seh... i slept for sometime till sunrise... da penat sgt ar!!

hmmm.... so i've been to Momo, MOS, DXO.... wats next???

yest, i was freaking tired too n its raining!! but i didnt wanna waste my weekends!!
so i went out la kareoking wif my friends.... meet Saz along the way... den meet up wif Lyana n the rest at orchard....
ok la... its fun... excpt i dun sing n i dunno mly songs much...
we stayed up till 1am den go chill at mac for supper....
aft tt i dun feel like going back yet.... wanted to go Devil's actually but cancelled.
so yam called Don n he's at hm!! hahaha the party dude is at hm??? suprisingly!! he immediately came over to meet us up... semangat gile!!
everywhere seems dead on a friday.... its alrdy 3am.... no more movies too
so we jus chill at some place den yam left.... Don send me back..... he actually went back hm to get another helmet!! hahahahaha

hmmmm... life's nt wilder.... its jus more activity now....
n im ceasing every opportunity i get.... im still me.... i hadnt change much
sori if, with my busy schedule, i neglect or ignore anyone.... im sorry... i'll make up for it soon...

y issit to find happiness n the special someone???
my happiness seem so short-lived.... haiz.... this sucks!!
hmmm.... y cant someone love me??? maybe im jus so hard to love.... hahaha...
its alrite i guess..... at least, im fortunate enuff to experience it in the past...
im nt gonna find... let nature take its course....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home