--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, March 23, 2007

week at HTA

quick updates again!!

hmmm... been busy....
ohhh lessons back at HTA!! im loving it
back to 1.5hr lunch.... catered teabreaks.... ohh so pampered!!

ohh btw, for the first time i went to CDA area in the middle for the nite!!
tts cos i need to pass Z his fireman glove cos he left it behind
the road's pretty isolated n spooky....

i havent been sleeping much lately.. having insomia maybe!!
lessons are going at fast rate.... WITS is pretty interesting... i like the presentation
ohh btw, we had combined 01/07 n 03/07 lessons at lecture theatre!! cool!!
cant believe tt 02/07 alrdy grad before us!! tts cos they hadnt gone for HTBC yet...
anyway, graduation will be nxt friday.... im gonna be the emcee for the day!!
pressure... pressure!!! urgghh stage frights la...

ohhh i been having alot of late nite suppers!! getting so bloated seh
for the first time i went to jln kayu n eat there.... cant believe its so close to tt army camp we normally past by...
Abg Yazeed meet wif an accident infront of HTA aft class... he's ok now...
we visited him at NUH on tues n had supper at westcoast....

KL trip cancel!! im organising a BBQ pit this sat....
we watched 300 at Jurong point n ate at banquet jus now.... nice movie!!
tmr going kareoke at nite....
need to make full use for my time while i can.... before we all separated to diff commands n teams....
cant believe the course ending soon... gonna miss everyone
took some pix jus now.... i wan more for memory's sake
will post pix here soon!!!

updates on the 4th HTBC guys:
the scdf 23rd ERS guys completing their course nxt thurs....
the Prisons Officer graduating tmr... so cool.. saw
the Police guys.... sori for them it'll only be passing out in june!!

its cool to bump into Ash n Don fm prisons at HTA jus now...
bump into Ash n Syed fm SCDF in bus 172 to boon lay jus now too.. they gt nites off jus nw

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home