--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

pretty relaxed day

happy 48th bday to mum!!
her bday's yest n she's now in kl.... actually genting as of now...

gt hm yest.... the hse was pretty empty....
sis was asleep!
i was freaking hungry so i ask the "168 bus mbrs aka eastside rocks" to alight at tamp n join me for supper cos i dun wanna eat alone
so they all actually followed me!!! so me, jasman, radin, zool, janna and firdaus walked all the way to asyalihin to eat... lol
so i treated them drinks....
i had my fav super spicy beef char kuay teow while the rest had western food
we all had alot of fun with the kind of jokes n riddles we shared over food... hehehe
jas's riddles are like so lame n funny.. hahahhaa
poor thing, the bedok guys had to take cab hm with midnite charge!
my ex, matt, n his bestfriend were there too... was nice to see him aft some time

today's bestie's ORD/ROD day.... he's released fm NS... happy for him
lets jus hope he'll get a job soon
gosh i really miss him.... hadnt had time to meet/catch up

woke up in the morning cos sis had to go school....
spent whole morning lazing ard n chatting on msn.... wow so many pple online!!
fun chatting la jus now...
sis came hm n started nagging me to get ready
we went to orchard to look for the guess wallet mum wanted n found it!!
we're both craving for subway cookies n sis wanted green apples as well...
later it rained so heavily we cant go anywhere so we decide to go back to tamp
its so wet there's puddle of water everywhere.... gt my feet all wet man!!
n im having blisters fm my new pair of heels jus now, wet feet makes its even more slippery n it hurts!!!
later we had dinner at delifrance!!! yay!! had our usual stuff n had sudden urge of having the fruit tartlet...

i didnt know there's a new method of getting to know someone....
jus now, a guy went past me n approached me n started talking as though he knows me
i jus cldnt recall who he was.... he clm he knew me... hahaha.. den ask for my number cos he's in a rush..... later he smsed me n admitted tt he didnt know me at all n wanted to get to know!! tts was pretty cute.... hahaha

hmmmm.... it turn out tt kl trip may hv to be cancelled due to low response... sob sob
well im still gonna go somewhere before i graduate n start to be posted to teams
was thinking kl or bkk or batam or tioman.... hmmmm....
nt sure but i really wan a short weekend break

oh btw, pay jus came in n i spent so much alrdy
i jus cant hv cash with me, i tend to slurge unnecessarily...

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home