--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, March 26, 2007

im home

gt back hm yest...
suddenly felt tired... hadnt been to my hometown for some time....
suddenly nt used to the "kecoh-ness"in the hse!! hahahaha
so used to being in quiet plc... alone... hahahaa

i dun miss hm actually.... but kinda miss the atmosphere here.. hehee
hadnt met bro for sum time alrdy.... jus found out tt his bestie, imran gt engaged yest n he's the best man!! miss my bro!!
of cos, i miss my darling sis too... its like everytime i came back... i'll forced everyone to get out of the hse n go out wif me.... but eventually i only managed to drag sis out.. hahaha
den as usual, i'll be a food runner n everyone will start to call me up n ask me to buy food for them... either that, or we'll all go out for a treat sumwhere.... the routine/tradition never die!!!
im fine.... tts jus normal.... it runs in the family....
bro nk step pay for the food konon.... chey!! ohhh jus gt to know he sell off his bike n is buying a new one.... hmmmmm.....

i wasted an opportunity yest.. shd hv been more prepared!! urghhh
told my parents bout it n i cant believe tt they actually r supportive of wat i wana do....
tt alone made me happy... it meant alot cos it's so hard to get them to agree or at least be supportive of me!! im always fighting to get wat i want/or bring across...
well... i guess they knew im old enough to think on my own


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home