--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

bday... trg... movies...

yest n today i found alot of pple wif the same bday as me!!
i dunno y it still excites me to find out tt someone else share the same bday as me
i've yet to find someone with the exact same bday as me: 07oct1984
tt'll be my mission for now!! hahaha

work's pretty ok.... 2 more aftn shifts to go!! end of OJT!!
den go back to HTA for further trg... no more shifts alrdy!!
damn! i lost my notes man...

nxt thu's TMNT movie outing... yay!!
hahaha my childhood cartoon days... i like the blue turtle... somehow i dun like April, she always invite/spell out troubles!!
hmmm supposedly to be our 01/07 batch outing.. an impromptu one but i doubt everyone will turn up... i alrdy predicted who's going n who's nt.... hahahahahaha...
hint hint: "east rocks"
Zool n Radin n maybe Fazreen will be joining the rest of us too....
sis wanted to watch Stomp the Yard nxt week too.... cant wait!!
ohhh.... i can really forsee a better week!! :)

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home