--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Batch 01/07 graduated on 30mar07

a series of events happened. doesnt matter la.

been rather tired n busy lately
whole week we hv trg outside HTA....so we've been to different chkpoints in Singapore
i think i like coastal command the best!! its highly unlikely tt i'll be posted there!

had exams on thu n fri..... rushy rushy!! last min study!!!
thankfully Saz passed me his notes, i dun even hv notes on my own
he passed some tips too... hehehe
exams wasnt as difficult as expected... still manageable!! i jus hope i wont fail...
as usual, no one was completely honest when it comes to test/exams.... alot of discussions n exchange of answers going ard the super big lecture theatre... kinda fun!

Graduation ceremony was also last min.... hehehe
Mus n me hv to draft our scripts at last min.... esp for me!! they wan it done on the spot before the lesson ends... so i had to do it during lectures n nt pay attn in lecture
i was told by instructors tt i wasnt supposed to be informal n follow my own drafted script, i cant say/do things on impromptu basis.... haiz....
but things are good!!! everythin went well!! i do admit i was a lil nervous up on tt stand infront of the senior mmgt officers n guests but at least, i didnt stumbled on my words.
at least, being an emcee, i got noticed n they came n mingled ard during the tea reception :)
Mus's speech was moving.... fuhhhh..... nice!!! he use some strong phrases...
i love the photo montage!! so sweet n touching... awwwwww... really gave credits to Saz!!
our photo montage kinda interesting cos we hv an edge over other batches cos we hv pictures of activities outside HTA itself!!! hahahaha.... karaeoke sessions, classroom pix, practical classroom lessons, lessons at auditorium, EECUS trg at woodlands, lecture theatures, HTBC, presentation, interactive group games, pix in MRT/bus, pix of hospital visit(yazeed landed in accident), Asnor's wedding, mkn2 pix of everywhere!!!!! gosh..... im really gonna miss everything.... 12 weeks course ended so fast!!! gonna miss everyone n the times we spend together... esp those 10 pple posted to Tuas command.... haiz... well... life's about changes.....
The EverReady boys did a gd job performing their item too.... we all didnt expect fm them so its quite a suprise!! alot of pple having concerns bout them performing n even come up with a backup plan but i gave my trust to Jas to make it happen n it did.... See, i told the rest of the guys to jus relax.....
so as of now, we all hv to wear full uniform during operation hours.... hmmm... gonna miss my white polo-t.... it has alot of fond memories!!
will post some pix here soon... when i hv the time
oh btw, yes, im posted to Woodlands Command but nt sure which team yet...

yest was abit rushy..... aft grad, we went to powell to buy some shirts!!
i bought a black hm team polo-t n ice cream
den rush back to tamp n off to ntuc to buy lotsa of titbits for our batch bbq pit
reached hm, pack n unpacked my stuff, shower n go out again....
received alot of phonecalls fm my fellow batch mates... hahahahaha... they kept bugging me!!
cant blame them cos im the IC n im nt there yet... lol
Matt was alrdy waiting for me while i try to settle stuff at hm.... den we all squeezed in Hyundai Getz to get to eastcoast.... hahahaha
everyone was complaining of nt having sufficient time, tiredness and hungry... heh!
the BBQ pit was alrite la, excpt tt toilet is freaking far away!! alot pple left ard 11pm.... i was kinda bored so i''ve been feeding myself bbq food n titbits all nite long... hahha
the fun started at ard midnite where we lepak2, sharing hilarious stories/jokes n playing all kinds of games till 7am!! Oreo for breakfast!! hahahahaha

hmmmmm..... i jus gt back fm a saloon..... gt a haircut which i dun really like
i want my long hair back!!! :(

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home