--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, February 09, 2007

some thoughts

OMG!! I think I put on 5kg more!!!
Got my posting alrdy, now on OJT.. darnz its 6days week. Urgh!!
Im the only girl on my team n we hv weird schedules compared to others….
Goodness…. Afternoon shifts is like tt la…. Go hm, eat n sleep, wake up, eat, tv, go work
Kinda tiring!! It’s the journey tt tires me out!!
So far, things are doin ok for me…. But its still too early to say anything too fast
All I know is tt the job is taking a lot of my time tt I hadn’t had the time to hang out with family n friends!! :(

I NEED TO START TO DO TIME MANAGEMENT WELL!!!

I cant wait for payday…..
Financially broke!! Gosh I seem to be spending a lot…. alot alot alot!! Dunno y
I used to be good at saving, NOW, its hard to even survive…..

Ever since I became single on my own….. Life changes alot, a drastic change!! And im still not used to this carefree lifestyle!! Got to adapt to this new phase in life…. I gt more freedom n there’s no one to hold me down, no restrictions…. So on n so forth! It could be good or bad…. It depends….

Singlehood can be fun but stressful too…. Hp bills getting higher n higher…. Rumours n gossips spread like fire!! Wow…. Suddenly become the hot topic pple love to talk about…. Pple I dun even know recognize n knows me…. My whereabouts or whatever I do or go pple eventually get to know…. And I didn’t enjoy it at all… Kinda of irritating to find out bout so many untrue or “added-on” stories…. Jealously is always a part of all human beings…. Haiz….

I realized tt I’ve been sort of a heartbreaker too…. Gosh! Wats happening to me?? I mean no harm to anyone…. Trying hard nt to get too close, I am stepping back as soon as I realize something is going somewhere…. It scares me when pple start confessing…..
There’s a fear in me…. Fear of commitment…. I’ve given everythin for my past relationship n fear of another failed one. I jus cant take another disappointment…. I cant give everything anymore….. Its too painful n risky….


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home