--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Training... training....

Ok..... didnt managed to blog an entry yest!!! was tired la.. no time
Home Team Academy!!!!!! wahahahahhaa kinda cool huh.... combined academy for all under Ministry of Home Affairs namely, Police, Prisons, ICA and Civil Defense. BLUE uniform rocks!!! haha
the place is new n wasnt as huge as i thought it wld be like!!

Short notes on wat happened:

8 Jan 2006
- didnt sleep n woke up at 4.45am, left hm at 6am, reach boon lay at 7.25am, meet hairul at 7.45am, took bus to HTA n reached at 8.15am when it starts only at 9am!! lol
- brief intro n welcome address, brief intro... 33 pax in my batch 09!
- uniform fitting n measurements!!! i opt for both pants n skirts!! yay
- proceed to our classroom 3-38 for lessons!! lecture notes 448 page thick!! urgghh
- lessons aft lessons!!!


9 Jan 2006
- came ard 2mins late. gotta improve on timing!!
- interesting lecture n lesson(kinda confusing though!)..... tea breaks.... lectures... lunch.... hands-on... lesson on laws (ohh so stressful).. tea breaks.... law again

10 Jan 2006
- went to HTA with Yam, late!!
- took the same lift with the trainers for the day!! Nvr knew they were trainers!
- highly confidential modules…. Very important lessons today! Somehow its so hard to learn fast
- hands-on lessons were a lot tough than anyone thought!!
- lessons ended early!! yay urgghhhh the pace is damn fast n i cant seem to focus in class!

dammit.... its been sometime i last study anyway.... my brain jus wanna switch off! n i know im nt the only one!! hahahahaa.....the officers were going thru lessons so damn fast!! crash course la, no choice. gt test soon too!!

i NEED TO CATCH UP SOON. kinda lost. im so looking forward to every tea breaks!! yum yum.... FREE QUICK BITES!!! so far, we had 3 diff mini rolls, muffins, soon kueh, choc eclairs, fried popiah, crab claws, cream puffs, fried fishcakes!! hot tea/coffee provided.... hmmm i wonder wats for tmr's tea breaks!!!lunch at one expense though!! :( nxt week, hv to stay in camp for 10days... boo hoo!!combined hm team basic training... ok im so dead!!!!! arrggghhh

Was suprised to hear my name being called out, "Azizan!!!" OMG... im totally clueless, i honestly do not recall who she is. Hahahaha. She told me she's Is gf.... wahhh she can rem me seh!! tts like so long ago n we only meet a few times. She's 2 batches before me so she’s graduating soon!!! :)

im excited to find out tt Yam was in my same batch!! Kak Farah too!! woohoo..... small world huh?ok, rite now, the girls r getting along pretty well.... havent had time to mingle ard with the rest yet... no time la, everythin is rushy-rushy!!nvm, nt worried bout it, the stay-in period will take care of the bond-building thingy....

actually im getting pretty tired!!! its exhausting waking up damn early + long journeys + lessons after lessons + information overload + late nite sleep!!!!

ok.... here's some pix......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home