--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

revived now

blog's pretty stagnant now
lazy to type an entry la.....

anyway HTBC ended last wed!! so fast!! im missing it! cos i LOVE it!!
out G-Shrek Dikir Baratz is cool la... we won second on the combined overall points!!

weekends was great....
sat was relaxing(stress n frustrating initially la) den tiring n sun was great fun!
love it!!! gt my ear studs at bugis, long walks to esplanade n tt s'pore river boat ride....
im loving it..... anticipating a better weekend ahead!!

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home