--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

relief!!

im happy, satisfied n relieved!!! phew!
i knew i was right fm the start.... i knew he jus want the "easy-way-out"
n its gd tt he finally realised n regret it now
Yay!! my job's done. i brought him back to EARTH. lol
it really pays to be patient, strong, thick-skinned... yes! thick-skinned.
so many harsh n brutal words were said to me n constantly hurt me over n over again! sometimes, when u care bout someone so much, u'll lend a hand wen when u know u wont get anythin in return....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home