--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Last Day at Work

Today, 4Jan07 is my official last day of work in Teletech.
Mixed feelings….. haiz…

Didn’t do anytin much today…..
Just chat, shred papers, shred more papers, slack, slack, chat, chat, chat!
Kinda bored cos nothing to do, no targets to hit….. n time passes by so slowly!!

Yest, i only did half of wat im supposed to do....
Kak Reeina came to office with lil Wafiqah jus to meet me on my last day…. N Marl too!! Awwww so sweet!!!! *hugs*

Im gonna miss the office so much…. I wont have an office or a permanent desk anymore! Sigh!!!
Im gonna miss the fun colleagues, the chatting, the snacking, the laughters, the playful times!!

I didn’t get 2 mths bonus cos I didn’t stay till the end… haiz…. It upsets me so much!
New job requires me to work on shifts… nvm, lets take it….
Not sure if I made the right decision but I dun wanna regret anyway…. Looking forward to my new job!!!
Training starts Monday, 8Jan07! N tts next Monday…. Jus a few days rest for me!
The best part is….. training location is in Choa Chu Kang!!! Urgghhh!!
I have to wake up like ard 5am n leave hm ard 6am. Arrrggghhhh….. me n waking up early doesn’t go hand in hand!! Dammit!!
Nvm la…. I’ll have to get used to it….. very excited for training to start!!


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home