--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

i dun wanna fight......

ohhh i hv to blog this down
tt day i came back fm camp, was happy tt the mess in my rm had been cleared!! yay!!
was touched tt mum hand-washed all my laundry!! WOW!!!
first time ever!!! n its hand-washed!! im so touched
i was rather pissed cos many of my stuff wen missing cos she went in n clean up my rm, she never touched any of my stuff ir ever bothered our room before....
haiz.. lost so many stuff.. shampoo, conditioner, hair treatments, creams, MAC lipgloss(i hadnt used them yet, jus bought it, hairbands n etc!!! arrrrggghhhh....

nvm, the fact tt she cleaned for me jus instantly make me so happy! :)
sorry.... i nvr had mother's love so im like this... hahaha
yest, i went hm really late n she's shouting real bad at me.... yes, my fault n i did apologise. i shd hv called earlier. Sorry everyone.... it wasnt intentional....

i told her nicely tt im matured enough to be thinking strainght n knew wats right n wrong. Told her i was stressed n pressurised. i sort of scolded her n questioned her cos she's starting to scream n accuse me of so many other stuff, i said to her nicely: "Do u know im in pain?? think about it..... Do u know i was stressed?? u nvr took noticed rite?? i dun wanna argue with u.... im sorry.... i got to go...."

i really hope one day..... hopefully im understood n at least hv tt little bit of love fm my parents...
im nt rude, i wasnt raised to be rude.... i dun wanna fight no more..... there's no use.
no way im letting my late grandpa(the one who brought me up) down by reacting stupidly....
Azizan's nt stupid or rude n she refused to be one.....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home