--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Its the NEW YEAR..... Welcome 2007!!

Hari raya haji was full of food.... i ate like 5 times.... 6 if u consider bbq n steamboat as one too!
was bloating so much, i felt like vomitting!!
so ok la, its the first time we had it at my place.... our small lil hse
there's one point in time whereby the hse was fully packed with pple.... too crowded
somethings went wrong..... no dvd to play kak fizah's wedding video or photo
microphone set were spoilt so no kareoke session.... poor thing!!

countdown was fun.... spraying at pple whom u dun even know rocks
we bought a total of 6 spray cans!! green, pink, yellow, blue, purple and red
foams n spray cans everywhere!!! its madness!! we sprayed den act innocent!! hahaha
there's these 3 malay kids who keep spraying foam at us... esp me
tt small gal came up to me n sprayed foam like 15cm away fm my face!!! argghhhh u lil rascal....
wahhh my hair was filled with alot of diff colours n foams.... it was pure fun!!

aft tt was... erm... nt so fun...
finally gt in the main arena aft finishing our spray cans...
they played like techno all the way... OMG!!
pple there mostly family, mats, kids n teen below 21..... hahaha

when i reach hm it got worse!
gt an sms fm someone saying tt im heartless.... wow wat a nice way to start off my new year
couldnt sleep thereafter thinking bout it....
slept ard 4am

woke up ard 7am.... mind blogging again....
i wasnt happy.... i was still sad over so many things....
was thinking so much today..... cried for awhile.... broke down again
hurted. pained. heartached. teared. ouch.
its the new year..... i've gt to get it together

haiz.... no mood to jot down my resolutions for now
will do it later....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home