--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Finally watched Death Note 2

yay! i finally watched DEATH NOTE 2!!!!

its 2.5hrs long man!!!!! well worth it man!!
i dun care wat others think but i simply love it.... enjoyed it!
love the twist n turns!! interesting n clever storyline.... i like!
ok, put aside the very animated "god of death".... its a gd movie....
u need to catch part one to understand part 2 though. i was satisfied with the ending...
its sad tt the 2 geniuses, Light n Ryuzaki, hv to die in the end though :(

its also my first time watching a movie at Cathy Cineplex...
nice, comfy seats.
my treat! i wanted to watch it so badly!!

had the new black pepper beef burger at mcd! ohh love it!
meet up with Ariffian n Soffian after movie... kinda cool to chat with them...
had bk later, been eating fastfood n nasi lemak(mornings!) back to back these days.... wat a perfect formula to gain weight!!


something funny happened on the way back hm.... hahhaa
hmmm..... do i really look in between chinese n malay? haha.... do i look tt young??
hahaha... had a good laugh at tt 18 yr old boy who's mengatal! hahaha

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home