--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Resolution

i dunno if im getting deaf or is my reaction slower these days
i keep getting missed calls time n time again
tired of it la.... y didnt i heard it?
maybe cos i jus couldnt be bother n left my hp one side i guess!
private number is the most irritating ones!!!

oh btw, i drop my hp for 3 times alrdy!!
n my plastic casing alrdy broke..... yeah yeah im the ganas type....
watever....

was pondering over certain issues.... again!
makes me break down n cry.....
chocolates are my estacy yet again!!! been eating alot of those

hmmmm i missed 2 mths bonus by merely a week! tts such a waste
maybe mmg takde rezeki.... ape le buat?
watever it is, i dun wanna regret anythin....

ok.... resolutions... resolutions.... resolutions!
- be punctual at all times
- better sleep at nitez
- take care of my hair *yes, Joyce hv been telling me to condition my hair*
- take care of my skin.... need to follow the 3-step regime:cleans, tone, moisturise *gosh! im so lazy*
- stop snacking
- improve on my stamina n tone up, stay fit. gosh i want abs!! hahaha
- find happiness

hmmm..... achievable?? i guess so....

haiz..... im so not ready for the dating game yet!!
y do guys come in all at the wrong time?? stop asking la.....
sorry i wont call/sms for now.....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home