--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, December 15, 2006

Your words r playing on my mind like a tape recorder

i woke up this morning crying..... was it a bad dream?? i dun rem dreaming.....
i've tot of things over n over n over again
i've made a decision....

soon.... everythin will fall into place n u'll soon understand n find out everythin
now not, not so soon, cos the coast is not clear....
watever happened hurts so much.... i cant bear the pain, the insults, the torture
do u really care? u're selfish..... all u care is yourself
"s-o-r-r-y" is jus a 6-letter word.... its jus a word!!!!!

my physical n mental pain is somethin i can endure..... no matter how bad it is
emotional pains are my weakness....

its so easy for you to leave me like this
hurting me..... u know u still do love me.... u know its your true love.
u even admitted it. everythin showed u tt u can control ur mind, not ur heart
u cant even control your natural reactions towards me when u see me....
u know everythin, yet, u still wanna "try"' to love someone else
u jus dun wanna listen to your heart, ur brain is overpowering everythin.... u dun wanna listen to anyone excpt ur selfish, stubborn self n your bitchy girlfriend, Liyana Rashimi, who's nt even in my league!!!!
ur words are poison.... ur killing me every single day....

its so easy for u to say, "u'll survive this..... ur strong enough to go thru this"'
thank u for believin n knowing me well.....
but the struggles are undescrible.... unexplainable....
only God knows of my pain, struggles n sufferrings....

time is running out for me....
treasure the moments while u still can darling....
pray for me tt i be ok.....

heartbroken,
Azizan

P/S: Darling sis.... whr hv u been?? i miss u so much.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home