--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Xmas mood....

my name was highlighted in yest email on productivity.. hehe
dun really bother me tt much la....
no mood to work alrdy.... im on ORD mode!!

yest was some sort of mini Christmas party....
gt alot of goodies n candies n chocs.... im on sugar rush!! too much... to a point whereby i wanted to puke!
rcvd so many goodies.... love the mini cupcakes n fm coffee bean... ohh so cute! i dun hv the hearts to even eat it...
gt Organic Chocolate pear & ginger cookies fm Marks&Spencer for Christmas Xchange gift... hmmm oklah, didnt like the taste though.... I so want somethin fm Body Shop!! i've always love Body Shop!!! yummy yummy pdts.... will get some stuff for me fm there soon...

Nt celebrating Xmas this year, i guess....
im skipping the xmas turkey, smoke beef, pasta n all.... due to laziness n lack of festive mood
not going for Illyas gig also....
i wanna go to granduncle plc but dad says no.... haiz... the last time i rem was years ago when i was still a kid....
i wanna go Xmas shopping instead.... i need retail therapy...
oh!! speaking of which, im so excited cos i jus gt my new hp, k810i!!!!! after much anticipation, my hp finally arrive... yay!!walkman hp is jus so cool. though its an old model, i jus love it so much!!
love it, love it, love it.... black beauty.... chic!!! :)
i lost alot of my ctc details though....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home