--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

ugly arms... ugly tummy.... ugly me...

My arm is disfigured!! i have blue-black marks!!!
arrggghhhh its u-g-l-y... it doesnt hurt though!!

its all thanks to Amir. yup he was punching me like non-stop on his bday.... i let him punch la cos its his bday n he jus gt a call fm someone to arrange a job interview....

my lifestyle n eating patterns r not healthy.....
i've been gorging myself with snacks/unhealthy/fatty foods!! i dunno y feel good eating them!
i've been having late nite supper these days....
headaches getting better cos i've been sleeping more these few days.... :)

hate my bulging tummy!!! arrgghhh
im jus too lazy to work out.... i know i'll hv to one day.... i need to be fit enough to pass IPPT.
urgghhh..... arrrggghhhh......

i think im losing my self confidence by the day..... i need it back

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home