--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha




its hari raya haji today!!!!
hmmmm..... mum cooked kinda of alot....
i mean, we nvr had tt much food... she hv been spending alot of time in the kitchen!!
gosh i really hope pple turn up and finish all the food

today also marks the 31st day since my grandpa past away
and i miss him

parents have always been **********, as always!
luckily my tolerance level is ok n i still do respect them no matter how ******** they may be!!
if not........

hmmmmm....... days have been happier lately
taking a day at a time..... focusing on the good side of life!
been indulging alot of food.... haha! stop all the chocs n junk food..... gosh!!!
blame it on the festive seasons la!
yupz... gaining weight n going back on track!
my cheeks n tummy getting fleshier.... its obvious!
pimples keep popping up n eye bags getting worse. its freaking ugly!!! luckily there's this thing called, concealer!!
getting lazier these days..... eat, eat n eat, n i immediately sleep!!
n yes!! been sleeping alot also.... i havent been thinking much lately cos most of time sleeping of distracting myself eating n focusing on other good stuff. tts probably y im gaining weight fast.. like so bloody fast!!!!


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home