--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

quick updates.

meet Ven(i love u babe!) n Raf on Christmas Eve...
We are so proud of him to won the Gold awd n Best of Show awd at the Garden Landscape festival at the Suntec Exhibition. Nice! learn a thing or two bout lanscaping n plants but nt into the details.
It hv been some time i last meet Raf, he was looking rather matured... somehow u can jus see his confidence coming thru, he's still humble though :)
i'll always rem him as the freaky guy who rem all the diff kinds of plant names n stares at the plants.... nt to forget, the very nice architectual drawings we exploit him for our project! haha

yay i gt Christmas present fm Ven, its green!! i like it.

anyway, was walking hm the other day.... saw disturbing notice again!!
As everyone wld hv known, Tampines's the busiest n most crowded town in the east! its also the hometown for the "Mats n Minahs"!! it is also a dangerous place to stay in.....
Crime rates, esp those of molestation/rape/outrage of modesty/thieft/beating, is high n rising!!
i b alone most of the time[n mostly alone aft 11pm].... kinda worries/freak me!!

my shout out to my B!!!! *hugs*
thank u for being there for me..... listening to my ramblings.... :)
had fun though we're really really tired, ok maybe i am tired due to lack of sleep!
u always make me so fat n give nasty remarks... thanks eh!!

was jus thinking if he was thinking of me, if he at least care.... haiz... but i doubt so
i wondered how he's doin now.... i still do care, wanted to call/sms but i cant do tt....
he wants me to move away... leaving him alone....
he's too busy n happy with someone else to even bother bout me
he doesnt care bout my pain or my current state :(

time is really running out for me.....
its ticking faster by the day.....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home