--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Punked!!!

Ok this evening... i was punked man!! i dunno who heard me though
i was put on speaker... great!! hahaha it was funny
but i guess i knew it....

Man called me pretending to be someone else..... an annoying one! convo goes like this:

Man: Hello.... can i speak to Azizan plz?
Me: Yes speaking, may i know who's on the line?
Man: Im calling fm Sembawang _____ Centre, we recvd your job application
Me: *pause* [since when i apply 4 a job?!] sorry fm where again? I dun think i applied for a job there...
Man: Sembawang Centre, but we rcvd ur email her. Here is states, Azizan Binte Samsuar.... its you rite??
Me: Yup its me but i really dun think i applied. May i ask wat position is it for?
Man: Ermmm.... you applied as a secretary position
Me: *mad at point but still remain composed* [WTF tts a gaveaway info.... who the hell pass my no ard??] No, sorry, no. I believe i never applied for a secretarial job....
Man: But... azizan....
Me: [i interrupt abruptly, wanting to end the call] sorry i think i apply for it and i dun need the job. thank u for your call anyway....
Man: Azizan!!!!!! Oi.... Aku la.....

K everyone started laughing...... great!! there's pple listening to my whole convo!! haha
i knew it fm the start!! its a sat, evening ard 5pm some more, job is at sembawang n a secretarial job??? its all wrong...... its so obvious but i dun wanna be rude la so i carried the convo nicely....

Man call to persuade me to go to xmas celebration....
lazy, sheer laziness... n i gt no mood.... though food seem tempting.... haiz...
he was cursing me all the way... hahaha.... really wanted me to come by!
yeah im such a disappointment, i know....
no mood la.... its nt somethin i can easily control....

im nt going to malacca trip on 14jan07 as well!! sorry....
hope they all will enjoy the trip!! must be fun to be on tt trip but no, its nt for me la.... dun wanna spoil the fun....
i miss bestie..... ctc me plz..... hope u go top-up ur card soon....
i miss watchin movies.... i cant recall the last time i watch movies!
i miss alot alot of things/pple....
haiz..... hope tmr will be a better day.....

~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home