--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Love is complicated








Today's Kak Fizah's wedding day....
cant believe she's getting married... it happened too fast....
actually, we, cousins dun agree on her decision of marrying the married guy, but we're gt to respect her decision.... Love really is complicated!!

Congrats to my dear cousin!!! n its was in collabration with her 24th bday!! Happy 24th birthday Kak Fizah....
its so cute when her students came!!

Took alot of pix.....
all i do is... eat, chill, relax, eat, eat, chill, eat, chill..... lol
i helped out abit only
putting on weight again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home