--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I wan a new hp!!!!

I so want the Sony Ericsson K800i!!!!!!
3.2megapixel cybershot hp.... ooohhh cool......
but i also want a walkman hp.... so k800i nt really suitable....
shd i settle for w810i instead??
aiyahhh i dunno la..... now, they hv this funky, hot pink clamshell sony ericsson hp z610i!! i love it so much too.....

ok now im so confused!!
wat shd i get?? price wld be an issue also....
its like $798 w/o contract!!!! urgggghhhhh dammit i still hv over a year more to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home