--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Countdown

WOW TIME PASSED BY SO BLOODY FAST!!!!

my biological clock is ticking.... will be 23 come Oct 2007!!
goodness~

anyway... shd focus on the good side of life
2006 is a tough year for me... its really is!! chaotic n unstable....
if i were to list it down, it cld hv gone on forever....

so lets see, its......
2 days to the new year
1 day to hari raya haji
6 days to last day of work
2 days of working days!!! yay

i wldnt be going out for countdown parties though i have alot of options n intentions on where to go.... i jus realised tt eve of new year is Hari Raya Haji!!!! i honestly didnt realised tt till recently
ALL plans have to be cancelled!!!
It jus seem so wrong to party on a religious day....
furthermore, this year, my cousins n relative will be coming over to my places so there's no way i'll be able to leave the house!!

got my pay alrdy! was happy at first but the excitement went down when i realised i've been spending too much.... spend spend spend!!
i figured tt i might nt be able to slurge n spend on stuff or food or entertainment in future... might as well spend as much as i can for now!!! its my hard work pay anyway....

hmmmm.... new year, new life, new resolutions, new job...
everythin new!! and im looking forward!!

i will jot down my resolution soon....
tmr maybe but most probably its gonna be the similar to last years'...
i hope i will carry out my resolutions this time round....


~~Love Zann~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home