--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

been listening to so many songs lately.....
songs tt hv so much relations....
i rem u sang, "baby girl" to me....

bestie dedicate the song "Fix u"' to me .... kinda sad song....
im touched.... thank u for being there for me...
"every song seems related to u at times like this"

my health is deteriorating.....
my happiness is fading.....
my life is in a mess......
my love is still there, yours too.... u n i both know it....

will there be one sweet day?

the pains in my heart is still remains...
my brains too. headache plz go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home