--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thank You

i would like to thank good friends who were there for me.....
thank you guys.... yup all of you guys!!
thank u so much for all the love, care and concern.....
i appreciate everythin, all the words of comforts, encouragement, effort...
thank u for all the hugs, thank you for taking time for me
even by taking some time off your busy schedule by listening to my pains n sorrow means alot to me. i really do appreciate everythin.

Special thanks to Iza, Kak Reeina, Venassa, Ain and San. *muacks*

i know life's never perfect.
i know no matter wat pple say/do....... the only one who makes the difference is ME
im sorry if i disappoint some of you, didnt really head the advice....
but at the end of the day, its my life..... *hugs*

thank you for all the love.... keep it coming!! hehhee

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Solidus said...

So.. Erm.. What did these people do? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home