--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stressed Out

Having bad headache again.
ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shut up… shut up…. Shut up!!!!
Everyone jus shut up…… im having headache n im so sick of everythin

Early morning was reprimanded….. as always
Stop testing my patience….. there’s a limit to everythin
I’ll turn cold when provoke plus im having headaches!!!
One is enough, when the 2 pair up… IM DOOMED!!!!
Y r u doing this to me?? Wat more do u want?? How else can I pleased you??
Y wan me to leave…. Fine…. The day will come….

I hate everything tt had happened to me!!
I may seem ok on the exterior but torn on the inside….
Plz plz stop torturing me…..

Your words n reactions still affects me… a lot…. All 3 of you!

Haiz….

On a lighter note, I totally enjoyed my second half of the day….
Love it, love it…… Thanks to the pple who brightens up my day!! J

Pple hv been pretty busy these days.
Damn. Im nt someone who share my probs. Thank goodness this blog is my avenue where I can at least pour out some of (nt entirely of cos) my sorrows n express my happiness…..
My life’s been depressing…. Getting worser by the day…. I struggled each day, emotional and mentally….. I think I might need counseling, my mind’s bottled up with lot of stuffs…… I think I might land myself in mental hospital soon….

I dun drink, smokes or take drugs……. I dunno how else I can unwind myself….
Painkillers and muscle tension pills works but taking them is so difficult, I cant swallow pills, hate crushing them!!! Argggghhhhhh

Btw, my face n body’s having sunburn!!!!! Sheesshh!!
All thanks to my day spend at the beach aimlessly….. no sunblock lotion on as I didn’t expect myself to be there…. I need some space to calm, cry my heart n eyes out…
Yup, it hurts n peels off… euuuwwwww……
wats physical pain compared to wat I went thru??

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no angel nor do I pray five times daily. But they say, when all else fails, prayer then, is the true road to enlightenment.

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Azizan said...

Thanks Din!!!
im so lost.... everyone's turning against, there only so much i can handle!!! the person i love the most also landed me up in the deepest pain of all...
wat can i ask/pray for? he no longer loves or feels the same way anymore. i cant force love, i know tt.

i want happiness. i want to be loved. to be adore. to be special one of someone's life. i want peace........

life's tough. thanks din. though i may not ''feel'' your presence, it nice to know u're always here for me.... giving me advice. appreciate tt. thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home