--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sleepy Day

the whole week was pretty tiring....
i screwed up my plans for last week....
thankfully this week turn out to be okay...

in the last 72hrs, i slept less than 8hrs in total!!! tts like barely 3hrs on daily average....
Freaking tired but body jus dun wanna sleep...'
ish ish... at hm, i cant sleep!!! so irritating
hate the constant mind blogging effect goin on....
so looking forward to another island escapade or any holiday....
urggghhhh, my feet n calves hurts man.... plz recover soon...

couldnt work today.... didnt hv the mood, no motivation, tired, sleepy n lazy!
everyone in my team took mc, haha. naughty2...
i only start work ard 12pm... muahahahhaa.... chat chat n stoned alot.
i actually sleep on my desk, yes sleep!!! gosh....
darnz, monday gt lots of work to do!

im losing my voice again. thanks to yest!! hahaha

im pushing myself everyday....
everyday's a living challenge!!!

im in love with High School Musical.... love it, love it, love it!!!
Such sweet romance..... love the songs too.... ooohhhh so nice!
Troy Bolton is so cute, cool, nice, talented & hot.... hahahhaa.... i know im a lil too old for all tt!!

te amo con todo mi corazón. hopefully un día, usted realiza cuánto significa y se vuelve a mí

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home