--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, November 27, 2006

multi-emotions

hahahahhaa.... let me laugh it out
i cried... yeah i broke down at work.... gosh, suddenly emo
marl was tellin me somethin, then i decided, maybe she shd know...
i cldnt tell pple on my own, i'll breakdown.... plz plz plz find out fm other pple other than myself
they all came ard me n gave me hug, it was touchin but tears keep rollin even more
heee... thanks all.... love everyone....

ok... came to work...
saw my chanel stuff.... there it is.. my super ex chanel blusher... *ouch heart pain!* n my photo tt looked weird....
hehhee... we're all laughing circulating some of the DnD pix... so funny!! "the war of the clevage" "mamasan" hahahahha.... hilarious..... yeah some of the pix we look like hookers... kekekeke! cant wait for all the pix to be uploaded on the intranet.... it can only be done by thursday....

chand bought me fries..... im kidding n he take it for real.... aiyoohhhh....
wahid brought my lucky draw prize today!! yay... my blender!! finally brought my sweet door gift, my small teddy, my prize, my chanel stuffs home today.....
kak reeina send me hm in a cab... yay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home