--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

low points

everthin's a mess now....

eyes swollen, heart broken, mind's a swirl

believing in it makes a difference. pple's opinion may change if you put effort in it
bt chose the easy way instead.
its the 'happier & calmer' way.
decision was based on firm, selfish grounds.
pains, sufferring, agony, emotional & mental struggle wasnt spared
with tt, all sacrifices r useless, everythin u ever dream of have come to an end
it jus shows wat value everythin's worth. nt much i guess
its sad to find out tt everythin is degraded....
its your decision, we'll do it your way..... if it makes you happy tt way
now i know where i stand.

its an utter disappointment. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home