--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blurrrrrrrrrrr



ok... there!!
tts my chanel pix!! i dun like it though.....

haha i dunno y the cameraman love it. he simply love the ''wind blowing'' effect....
so not my normal pose.... ok, tts for chanel

my other photo session is across the causeway....
shhhesshh.... i'll hv to wait till 26dec06 till my other photoshoots to b ready
ooooo i absolutely love the pix i took!! saw all my 34 frames in thumbnail sizes bt i only get to choose a few!
uuurrrggghhhh.. i want more! i want more.....
love the make-up.... its clean, simple, natural look... so me!!! i love all my pix too....
i couldnt believe tt there were no touch up at all..... they pix were great!! at least, in my opinion la!!
n im proud to say tt most of the poses were my OWN poses, so im very comfortable at the set!!
thanks to the very fun cameraman, gosh didnt catch his name when i work more than 1hr with him
i rem i had alot of fun at the studio..... i simply love every bit of it!!
never had so many diff hair colour sprays at one go!! hahhaa

gosh.... my eyesight is deterioriating!!!
vision hv been blurry.. getting blurrer by the day...
its getting very very irritating.... hmph!!

i so need some tan!! i really do.... hate yellow!
whr's the sun???
weather's seem to be very chilly these days....
office is worse, like coldroom!! goodness... freaking cold..... blurrrrrrrrr!!! so cold
i love my 11-8 shift, no one ard, no one to disturb me, no morning rush....
but it seems like i've been waking up as early as 6am every morning!!

gosh im miss u...

take care wherever u are.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home