--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 27, 2006

ViVo City

tagboard has been removed!! it doesnt hv a purpose anyway...
no one's tagging, so yeah, its gone....

mum keep asking where's my money gone to????? sick of her scolding, i told her of my breakdown of expenses n she shut up. k now, dun need pple's sympathy or pity, i need understanding n stop blaming/assuming things. Understanding is impt.

received my new metro card, valid thru 2008.
speaking of which, hadnt use my 20% bday disc. didnt know wat to buy, insufficient money, time n mood to shop for now.
looking at my bank acc now is depressing. cant wait for PAYDAY!!!

went to ViVo City yest... woo hoo.. love the space, love the interior design n structure!!
absolutely love the rooftop.... its quite a romantic setting!
ViVo opens its door on my bday, 7 october 2006.
i find tt the mall lacks of restaurant/fastfood. such a big mall but the f&b outlets r limited. they focuses more on the international retail stores.

i also catch the Death Note at GV ViVo... cool....
GV ViVo is spacious, interior design is very much like GV Marina, posh!! i love the waiting area.... so nice!!
enjoyed Death Note, though the God of Death who loves to eat apples is so animated and fake. i love the storyline..... the Japs r so high-tech. i like the movie, it kinda gave me the intriging feel jus like the DaVinci Code does!! its a whole diff movie though, u guys shd chk it out.... i reckon there's a part 2.... cant wait, cant wait!!!
oh btw, this is the 1st time i actually brought movie tix for 2nd row seats fm the front!!! Ir was suprise when i said "okay"without second thought, forked out cash and paid at the tix counter.

ok so today's offday n im here at hm."great"
pple had/made plans. everyone left, im alone.
work tmr again, going to uncle's hse aft work. yes, im finally going jln raye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home