--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 20, 2006

sick sick sick sick


haiz im down with the quad-combo!!!fever + headache + flu + sore throat (plus abit of cough)

gosh... for the first time, im looking forward to the time when i can take my medicine!!!!
like the usual "2 every 4/6hrs aft meals"
gosh.. i really really really need the medicine!!i dun normally take medicine, i always go vist the doc for MC, sleep n rest BUT i cant take it, its killing me, im suffering i need the drugs!!!

ok speaking of medicine, at this age, i still cant swallow pills!! crushing pill n dilute them with water n drinking it sucks!! really sucks!!!
despite following instruction n taking the medicine, im still nt well.... nw i regret nt taking 2 days mc... urgghh.... my brains hurts(still, it does!) n i hate the feverish feeling....
i hate my sick looking face!

haiz... im supposed to have a date tmr.... bt i gt to clean the hse....

gosh mum coloured her hair again, this time its better.... suitable for heri realised my mum is much better off than me. hmph! she had branded stuffs, loads of bags n shoes! tailored suits, dress, go to ex saloons n etc...... haiz.... im such a simple, plain girl. i give pple money to spend, i dun hv any for myself.... this is life!!!im tired of working n working n dun hv anythin for myself.... i cant afford a good lifestyle...tired of planning, budgetting, saving, worrying about this n tt, cant do this n tt.... argghh stress!!gimme a break.... im 22 n nothing to my name, i've to survived on my own!! [alrdy thankful i hv a roof to live in]responsibilties... responsibilities... responsibilities..... customs.... bills... there's alot expected of me simply bcos i had the highest education among the 3. is tt valid?? tts unfair....
i've such a restricted life, been trying to please them all the time. im tired haiz.... this is life.... i cant simply run away fm it.... im trying to live with it!!i really hope, with the kind of pressure im in, living with future husband, in-law n a whole new family wldnt b much of a problem!! i hope, i hope, i'll hv a better life.... or at least, my kids n family hv a better life ahead....


i hate the haze! damn... plz... someone do something about it!! its making everyone sick n uncomfortable... no use playing the blame game, we're neighbour anyway!!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam aidilfitri maaf zahir batin ye.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

slamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin din!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home