--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, October 13, 2006

random

woahhhhh.... i finally had time to blog!!!
i jus gt so much to blog, maybe i jus jot down a few....

ok, as ya'all know im 22!!! yeah im older... watever. im still me. still young, sweet n innocent. cheh!!! wahahahaaaaaaa....
entry's pretty random, here goes.......

realised tt my bday, 7oct had the highest PSI reading n there i was with my bf n Kak Reeina & family at the Padang watching X-men!!! omg!!
tt night, my lenses hurts so bad i threw it away[yes throw!] n my dress strap came off!! goodness!! n had a good scolding fm mum[okay this one is pretty normal/usual]
bro was so sweet to pay for my pix and photoshots!! thanks bro.... love u
i gt my guess handbag n my triump swimwear, love it! thanks b!!! tats wat i wanted..... was a great suprise
gt my fav cake... hehe i ask for it actually. haha i know im nt shy....
gt my bodyshop stuffs fm my lovely colleagues... so yum yum yummilicious!! n nt forgetting the yummilicious mango cake[2nd fav cake] fm Royal... it wat i wanted, love it.
haha... marlia bought me a pink tiara n a baby elephant softtoy. "happy birthday to my baby elephant princess". well im a princess n marlia calls me baby elephant cos of the way i walk. i kinda like the pink tiara, so cute n its pink!
im still looking for something tt sis can buy for me as my bday present, the dress i wanted was no longer in stock!! love u too sis....
lots n lots of bday greetings!!!!!!! more than 30.... im overwelmed. im truly blessed. appreciate every single effort......

was jus pondering..... all these times, pple been calling me by different names:
- azizan
- zan
- izan
- ijan
- iza
- zann
- jijan
- az
- an
- ann
- amelia
- amy
- zanny
- zan-zann
- princess
- baby elephant
- oscar
- strawberry shortcake
- greenish pink dinosaur
- ge-go (cik G still calls me this till today! dun mind it nw, im a pretty ge-go, at least)
- pendek
- Azizan S (cos there's 2 azizan in pri sch)
- anak samsuar
- lembek (hate it when my mum calls me tt cos im nt, im strong ok)

n lots more...... hahhaa

if u guys do realise, i seldom blog n hadnt had the time to upload pix also....

im really tired these days..... if only i can slow down the time!!
these few days been seeing less of my parents, i was always working, watching tv n sleep..... gd, im alot calmer!
still worried tt Ir still hadnt got a job yet... hang on there dear.... everyone knows it aint an easy process!!
im nt feeling too well.... wats wrong? is it the weather? im vexed.... lethargic.....
i miss hanging out with Ven, Jolyn, YY, Yana[miss u babe] Ain, San, Joyce, Widya, Fir[my purple dino], Sofiah n lots more.... gosh felt guilty tt the meeting/gathering with Esliza didnt work out. gosh.
where's my time management??? gosh. wats wrong???
im financially instable back again..... didnt keep track of finances lately, where's my finance mmgt??
i gt to do something.... really!!! urgggghhhhhhh
i need to find time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home