--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

my heart cries out

ok.... sat was super slack, super lazy, super chatty day!!
chat chat chat
didnt work... no motivation!! no allowance all thanks to my MC. sob!!

aft work.... on my way hm.... jeng jeng jeng..... Im being followed!!
yupz, there's this stupid 40+ yrs old man was following me n asking stupid qns like.....
" whr do u buy ur pants??.... i like it alot.... how much do u buy it for?? where to u buy it for? oh u didnt buy it?? who gave it to u?? do u stay ard here??"
i walked slow, he walks slow. i stop, he stopped. i walk fast, he couldnt catch up. BUT he still followed. tts the main concern!!! cant let him know where i stay!!
tt stupid man irritates me so much cos he keep asking irrelevant qns(though harmless) over n over again despite me giving tt nt-so-nice response.... i was annoyed when i stop, he stopped too. so i raised my voice n ask, "who r u n y r u asking me such qns??" he was ashamed n say, "nothing. ur pants very nice" urrrrggghh! *fuck off u irritating old man*

i crossed the road n found out he dun really hv any directions to go so its kinda obvious tt he was following me. so i stop at the bus stop n use my hp to call Ir. he rudely interrupt n keep asking "miss, do u stay here?"' wahhhhh at tt time, i wanted to kick him alrdy. "NO!!" i replied. coincidently, my mum's fren came to the bus stop n ask bout my mum. i chatted wif her for awhile but she noticed tt the old man was looking, so she ask if i knew tt man. she didnt feel gd bout him so she offered to walk me hm. even when i was walking wif makcik, tt disgusting old man followed. but i keep turning back n gave him stares n fierce glares as i walk.
as we walked away, he was out of sight. phew!!!!
í was pondering shd i report to the police bout him but he didnt so-called use any vulgarities or violence n i cant rem hw he look like cos i was jus too pissed off at him to look at him. urgghh!!

pple staying in tampines, esp gals. plz beware. alot of molestation cases, fights n crimes.....

something real bad happened. cuts me real bad. never did i expect its coming.....
i knew it but i never expect the impromptu approach........ the accusations, the insults, the painful words, the curse.
mum cursed me. yupz she did!!!
will it make her happy to see her own flesh n blood suffer??(or am i not?).....

"ur r so stupid. i told u i never EVER i like _____. i disaggree. i disapprove. if you rebels/defy or dun listen to me, ur life will nt be in peace. i tell u, u'll hv a bad/hard life. "

y?? its my life. its my choice. please hv some respect for my decision n wat i want.
it hurts me so much tt i cried instantenously. its hard holding the tears back, it jus automatically rolls down my cheeks continously n destroyed my make-up. all the way fm the hse to bus-stop to bus to granny's place. even in the cab, i was crying in my heart. its absolutely tormenting. its so so so so painful.

plz.... plz... plz....
give me peace. give me happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home