--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

7 October 2006

Happy 22nd Birthday to Azizan!!!!
Happy bday to ME!!!!

thanks everyone for the warm wishes n sweet messegers!!
appreciate all of it..... my hp was busy tt day!!

thanks for the lovely presents!!
love all of it...

so happy... hehee....

at 0000hrs, 7 0ct06:
the 1st thing i do....... cook rice for sahur
the 1st person wishing my bday........ Amir hamzah, ur always the first person for the 4th time now!*winks*
the 1st thing tt get me excited......... my hp kept beeping/ringing
the 1st hug......... Ala! my darling sis
the 1st kiss......... Ala, sis its u again!!
the 1st sastifying thing i do....... changed to my new tweety bird bedsheet

watched Rob-B-Hood..... hehhee so funny, cute n entertaining!!! very very commendable..... go catch it!!
i got my fav cake!!! the super rich choc cake.... Prima Deli's Truffles! yum....
i get to celebrate my bday with pple i love.... my extended family...
i get the food i wanted to eat...
i get to go shopping.....
i get to do wat i love, posing for camera.....
i get to watch X-men2: the last stand at the Padang [nokia starlight cinema]
i get the presents i want....
thanks!!!!

k i feel so old now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home