--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

updates on HKG trip n etc....

gosh im tight with time & money...

ok, lets blog abit bout Hong Kong....
yes yesh .... i did join the 5day HKG tour with Suhaimi Yusof!! hehhee
so much drama la these pple who joined the tour... the so-called wanted to known as "educated makciks"... hee
i dunno... maybe i came fm a family background wif low education, i was kinda suprised/impressed by the designation of these makciks n pakciks. Compared to them, i guess, im jus nothing....

the tours were kinda jammed-pack!!! we covered every corner of HKG....
ladies market, standley market, nathan road, mody road, victoria peak, tram, trains, topless bus, star ferry, disneyland, avenue of the stars, sogo, the shopping malls, hkg island, abedeen fishing village, mosque, the 8pm lazer beams, repulse bay n etc......
alot of walking... wow tiring.... one place to the next.
i enjoyed Disneyland though pple say its very small....
i like Windows of the World in Shenzhen, China... oh yah, i took train to China. no visa required. The Power of a Singaporean Passport!!!

ok... this trip is bout me wanting to go to Hong Kong...
going with Mum is kinda challenging.... I've NEVER been on trip just wif her!!
it was supposed to make me hv time with my mother but i guess we're still the same.
Heck! i survived... hahaha....
i didnt brought hm much stuff, mostly were disney merchandise for sis[nt me!!]
i wonder y didnt i buy [those stuff i bought for sis] for myself?? hmmm weird....

these days kinda tired... still lazy... havent upload any pix for the longest time!!
nt to mention, my PC crashed!!

thurs, we had doa selamat at work..... wow, so much food!! i kinda think its nt fair to invite certain grp of pple only, i do realise tt some pple r nt in the email list. n paying for nt bringing food but wanna be part of it was also nt a good idea/move. i mean its for a good course, for sharing. i just pay la. n no, im nt being calculative or sore bout paying jus $5 but i believe its best we jus make it voluntary :)

friday, i took my health screening at work.... 3 test tubes of blood!! gosh im so scared of needles!
haha the nurse couldnt find my veins, she had to hit me hard many2 times to be sure where my veins r!! i told her i wanted her to be sure, dun wan the needle to go thru my skin twice. wow! my blood splurt out so much, i told her to stop.... "you're so cute. no one told me to stop taking their blood before. this is your blood ar[showing me the last test tube] nt sure if this is enuff for the test, u told me to stop" haha... sori cant help it, she's like drawing alot of MY blood. haha!!
chalet later... fishing next???

goodness!!! im waiting for the time i can afford the next holiday trip....
i dun wan it to be like the KL trip i went with Ir, sis n Ena.... tts really last min.... aft esli n bf clnt make it, i rem i was rushing like mad woman cos i really didnt wan my leave to go to waste!!! 3 days b4 departure Ir last min say can go[''thanks'' to NS]....n tt Ena also another one[2 days b4 tt], so last min.
Thankfully, the following KL trip wif Joyce n Shaf was much more well-organised. eh tt one Shaf[3 days b4 the trip] also last min. he stayed one day only. [thanks to NS again!! ohhh NS r jus so troublesome. cld hv gone to Sibu]
Batam trip, i was late n missed the ferry, so had to make my own last min rescheduling arrangements.[less than 1hr b4 the next ferry]
Hong Kong was kinda last min cos.... Chand suddenly approved my leave n the dates i applied happen to coincide with the tour dates. n tt is like only 1 mth away. kinda last min for tour group. the 2nd coach was almost full n 1st one alrdy full by the time i purchased my tours.
Oh Goodness!! stop these last minute thingy!!! cursed?

Hopefully, my next trip will be well-planned. *crossed fingers*
Wanted to go Brisbane n see the 3 worlds. no more tour. still love F&E!!! im an explorer.
sis bugging for redang/tioman..... hmmm.... gosh, tempting. need to save.. save... save!!!!
urgghh! hate the saving part!!

p/s: will upload pix soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home