--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

last Sat, had chalet.....
chk-in with sis..... weeeeeeeeee!!! yupz jus the 2 of us.... gerek!
sis n me took stupid pix, munching on snacks, jumping on beds!!!! hahaha
later kak reeina n family came over.... her kids r so cute'
den the rest came later aft work!! no bbq, jus pizza.... haha
sumthin happened, dun wanna elaborate.... whoever knows, knows. gd thing things r ok now. gd for them :)

Went fishing on Monday at Pasir Ris Pond..... wahhh so expensive! didnt know fishing cost alot!!! gosh..... setup also very leceh....
caught 4 fishes in total..... so excited.... big one!!! big fish i mean... Yay....
was so excited i was screaming... "fish.. fish... fish!!! yay fish!!!" hahahahhahhaa
it was raining tt time, so it was kinda slippery.... so scared i will lose tt first fish... haha
later in the day, lose interest in the fishes..... i was engrossed in the book i read, "Digital Forttress" by Dan Brown.
aft sunset, we packed up n walked in big rounds [we jus hv alot of energy to walk with heavy stuffs.. haha]..... walked towards Pasir Ris interchange den walked to Downtown East bus-stop!
Meet up with Rain n Liza!!! the green couple for the day n had dinner at asyalihin.... ooo my all-time fav, fried kuayteow beef!!!

Bumped into mum, dad, grandma n aunt there...... so coincidence!!
apparently, granny n aunt came to infm tt Kak fizah is getting married in dec!!! so excited..... im happy for her.... i think everyone shd respect her decision n give their blessings......
ok ok..... so the first few older cousins r married, plz plz dun put pressure on me!!
goodness..... im only 22 come october, still young..... n i jus started working last year!!! pple cannot compared me to someone who started working when they're 16,17,18, 19!! my cpf also nt enuff to buy a hse.... aiyoohhhh.... long way to go for me la....
will start to save soon... need to save up for my upcoming trips first!! hahhhaa
pple plz use ur brains la...... if i hv the finance now, tmr also i get married la!!!
aiyohhh old pple r so ''lor-so"..... always talking bout customs n stuff....urgghh gimme a break!! im only 21 ok!!! [not even 22.. erm.. yet!!]

feeling fatigue these few days.... rather restless... felt like time is too short for me. The next thing i know, the day is over!!! i need more time in a day... 24hrs passes by TOO fast!!
n im getting insonmia again.... cant sleep at nitez!! ughhhhhh

btw, was looking out for jobs vancancy ads..... nt looking for one yet... bt seems like market now nt so good.... :( this kinda worries me later on...
i heard tt one of my fren is a sales manager now!! congrats awadh!! wow so fast promoted!! so proud of him, jus ORD a few mths back only!!! aiyyoohhh.... im still an agent. CSR, CSO, CSP. How bout senior or TL/TM or OM??? Hahhhaaa... dream on zan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home