--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

im in Hong Kong now!!!!

wow.... im here at Pacific Coffee sipping my mango guava chilino....
Hong Kong is kinda busy huh.... so many mountains n buildings.... so conjested!! i wouldnt wanna stay here, the houses r damn small n ex.... so rimas!!!!

trip was so tiring......
we covered every corner of Hong Kong!! yay...
Disneyland.. YAY!! but rather small la.... jus wish its like the ones in the States... nvm... next time, will fly there.....
kinda alot of Singaporean here....
spend so much!!! i dunno where my money goes!! didnt buy stuffs though... things here kinda ex n the tours r so rushy!! next time i go HKG, i 'll go on my own....

ok... my flight is in bout 4hrs time....
Singapore here i come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home