--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Hady Mirza is Our Singapore Idol!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
my votes didnt go to waste!!!
"Singapore..... your Singapore Idol is ..... HADY MIRZA!!!!!!"
cool.... he sings well....

i rushed hm asap fm work.... end work at 8pm, rush like mad but didnt manage to catch Taufik first performance. i reach hm n he jus ended his performance :( *see hw fast i am*
ooo i love Taufik!!!!! mr smooth soul..... i like "I Dream too"

the new song is not too bad.. something like "You gave me wings"
at work, everyone were talking about it. we had our own SI votes operated by self-claimed SI Manager, Evan. hahhaa
winner gets Coffee bean. many voted Jon will win. so few voted Hady will win. If Jon wins, die!! pple who voted for Hady need to fork out alot of cash to pay for all the pple who vote for Jon.... I didnt join cos i dun like the prize. Coffee Bean drink when im fasting?? i'll skip tt.
BUT we all did vote for the actual SI too. many voted "2" for you-know-who to 43657.

had a bad hair day today..... i jus apply hair lotion n put on a cap. its drizzling n im lazy to bring umbrella, a cap comes in handy!! dressing was super slack too!! i wore my personalised t-shirt bearing my name in chinese character "ah zan", it means hill/mountain. haha....
my cap bears my name "azizan" in pink too..... haha... tts so me!!
my colleagues were saying tt i was endorsing my own brand! haha.... my merchandise!!

i simply love anything personalised.... my name, my pix... all me, me, me, me!!!
hahaha.... im so self-absorbed. i may not be a superstar but i love myself!! ceyyyyyy
lol. k im outz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home