--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Batam Trip - Part 2

we both took traditional massage. good. felt so good.
now, i want more. at this age, u jus wanna pamper yourself!! hahaha

the rest went on to go-kart & banana boat.
while we both.... dun wanna get all sweaty n wet!! lol
we both enjoy outdoor activity but maybe, tt day was nt the day for sports
im going do everythin soon... jetski, parasailing, wakeboarding[cable ski], banana boat, snokerling.... soon.... jus wait.... i will.... maybe on other trips! *winks*

seafood lunch. i dun really fancy seafood but i know good food.
bt no the food wasnt good. i knew it wasnt gonna b fantastic so it was expected. i wld rather eat nasi padang there.
ok shopping next. bought some stuffs. unnecessary stuffs. hahaha

time to go hm aft shopping at Matahari....
ok this time, took ferry with the rest. wow, super packed ferry.
almost no seats left. most of us seated outside.... enjoyed the sea breeze n the sunset.
took chartered bus hm, everyone seperated. end of day.

overall, the day went so quickly....
i wasnt tired at all, really.....
the days after were the start of my happy moments.....

ok im going to Hong Kong later... in bout 10hrs time!!
Disneyland here i come.... hehhee....
lets see if Cathy Pacific deserve the renowned title of World Best Airlines.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home