--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

24th September 2006

today marks the first day of Puasa!! so excited....
hari raya bazaar is going to be held everywhere... wow....
i love puasa..... we, as family, gathered and had meals together.
i love puasa.... a time where everyone's gd side shines... charity, gd deeds....
today marks the day i did meet up with Hamz....
been meeting up everyday..... even for a short while!
we need to slow things down now.....
all is good now. im content. im happy!!!
im loving every minute of it.
today marks the day of the Singapore Idol Finals at the Spore Indoor Stadium!!!
wow... both Hady n Jon r hot.... i love them both!!!
like Taufik says "they're the top2, they r both winners!!"
Hady's stage performance was better..... he has great stage presence.... he has the vocals...
oh wow.... he can sing a song like Freedom n hold his breath n dance along..... POWER!!! Very good vocal control..... His rendition of the idol song was better too.... He made it his own!!! Not jus singing it with jus the lyrics.... I love Hady Mirza!!!!
Jon was as cool as always! ohh so hunky looking..... he so clever, he picks slower songs tt suited him well. n his speech n choice to choose a singapore local song was impressive!!
Both of them have potential. i like both.
it doesnt matter who wins. it will be fair!!
but, of course! I love Hady..... Vote 2 to 43657 for Hady Mirza!!!!!
Go Hady... go Hady.. go Hady!!! Hehehhee
oh btw, today's my uncle Shaf's birthday!!! old alrdy..... hahaha...
the whole week i'll break fast at work.... sheesh i had aft shift nw!!!
got a feeling i wont get my seat PLUS i dun wanna b assigned to do Q! argghh
i wonder wat i have for sahur later in the morning..... hmmmmm.....
i had the best sahur jus now!!! guess wat?? we had jus plain water on our first sahur.... haha
im missing alot of pple now.....
where r u guys now??? im hoping i had the time to meet up with everyone of u...
i know raya is coming n we'll all meet up but tts diff.
i want a social meet-up.
i want my friends!!! i hope u guys had time for me, i hope i find time for u all too!! missing everyone.....
*im hoping for TIME, i need time, time is pass TOO fast**
my bday is jus about 2 weeks away.... cool i dun hv to work!!! applied leave on tt day but i dun exactly know how to spend it..... its fasting, limited stuff i can do.... maybe jus laid back n relax... go for a good massage?? shopping?? really... wat shd i do??
all i know is, i jus need to be hm wif family n break fast together before sunset. before tt??? do wat??
oooooo....... i alrdy rcvd my first advance bday present!!! wow... i looveeee it!!
it was impromptu..... it was such a suprise!!! im suprised, u were too.. haha
thank u!!! love it..... i really do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home