--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Slack too much.....

summarised..... summarised...

basically weekends is slacking at hm.... really really slack. all i do is wake up late, eat, watch tv, eat,watch tv, eat, sleep for the whole of Sat n Sun. Sat off also no use, aint gt the mood to go out.
sun evening, meet up wif Ven, Jo n Mike.........................
--Nice to Ven & Mike so happy together
--Good to see Jo in a long time
Thanks Jo for staying at the station n talk n hearing me out.... gosh, we talk till... im nt sure hw many trains had past till we finally parted our east/west directions!!! Sorry gals, im nt as bubbly as I always had been, was very quiet.... i tried talking.... jus no mood.... its jus me!

Work is getting more n more draggy. Arghhhhh!!!! This week is Mufti-week.... even more reason to be super-slack, super-laid back
Monday, again, stay hm n slack.... Last episode for Desperate Housewife..... nice!! gonna miss it for a while....
Jus now, meet up with Ain, didnt expect Is n Suhaila to be there... but we're all cool.... cos i was really really tired.... nt sure issit too much food n slackness[is there such a word] makes me so dull.... kinda like my blood not circulating well....
Gosh, my lifestyle & my food intakes are nt healthy... nt sure if i cant do somethin bout it... im losing control... im losing it.... im losing my confidence also..... haiz....

Anyway, Marlia did for me french manicure at work... hahahhaa.... super express service.... thanks darling!! Btw, cfm going to Batam on 27aug. co's one-day trip. last company trip/event. Nt sure if our Changi Camp is still ongoing, hopefully it still is. Chalet in sept. Great.
Gosh i spend alot of my time wif these pple.... pple whom we normally called colleagues, no, they're my friends!!! i cant imagine come dec/jan, we'll go seperate paths. *sob sob*
anyway, im drifting away abit.... maybe cos im a lil quiet n dun join in for lunch. sorry, blame on my stupid mood n i really hate the same routinal place la.... time for a change la!!
i absolutely LOVE our all ladies lunch or L-O-L.... hahaha

So funny.... pple dun realise how stubborn i am....
btw, pple dunno who Amir Hamzah is??? hahahha... cool.....
im sorry but i dun hv the power to move on tt fast, dun think i want to also. my heart still say the same thing.... i can honestly n openly say, I love U always, but im still unsure of wats my next step will be!!
Jus to make things clearer, Ir & me have been close friends, we dun contact tt much due to busy schedules. but never lose contact. we quarrel, yes! enemies, no! never....
There's never a rule saying tt u shd hate each other after break-up wat!! Being on good terms also doesnt mean things r back together..... heh

A fren told me tt she can still sense the strong chemistry between us, but chemistry alone is nt enough.
Love, Care, Concern, Comfort, Companionship, Communication, Commitment, Trust, Honesty plays a part too.
Physical looks, Financial Stability is something u can work on or live with it.
In other words, Attitude, Personality n the Heart is all tt matters......
Lets jus wait n see..... lets see wat happens WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home