--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Batam Trip

ohhh goodness!!! ok. the first thing: I WAS LATE!!
hahahaha... couldnt wake up, luckily joyce woke me up at 7am bt hv to rush like mad cos the bus leave at 7.15am. muahahhahaa.. of cos cant make it la!!! went straight to harbourfront centre.
my biggest mistake: i overestimated the mrt service on sunday!!!!
i cldnt hv make it. haiz. reach tamp mrt at 7.39am, missed the train. waited freaking 9minutes for the nxt one. connecting train at outram make me wait for another 11min for the next train!!!! urgghhh..... n the speed of the trains were FREAKING slow. cos i forgot!! its a sunday!! no choice, cant take taxi, gt no money....

reached. saw Ir. boy, he was damn calm!!! rush to the gate. it was 8.32am, ferry leaving at 8.45am. wasnt allowed to go in. was told to contact my agent. "huh? wat agent? who's my agent" i dun even know. i knew tkts can be rescheduled, i rem tt when i was working with TA or issit in sch? Call Kak Reeina, spoke to Chand but he also kancong.. haha. took him so long to answer my simple qn "wats the first destination of the itinerary?" Ir told me to stay calm. i did. we alrdy arranged for our next ferry ex-sin at 9.35am but he still havent given us an answer.... haha. when he finally did we arranged for private trfr tt cost $20. i knew it could hv been cheaper if we took cab fm there but for safety reasons, Ir insist on it. wats there to complain, im nt paying for it anyway..... haha....

so we took a stroll..... he was so sweet, bought delifrance breakfast, kinder boeno n drink for me... haha.. we both chilling. totally forgotten the fact tt we missed the ferry n the whole group. wow. our ferry was like so empty. so calm. harry porter playing on tv. almost like our private ferry. so gerek!! den reach immigration, no much pple. i hate queuing up jus to get tt chop! [urgghh tell me bout BKK apt. super-slow, super-long q] the next thing i know, a man walk up to us and said, "the car is waiting for you outside"woah.. PPS!! hehhee
in the car, we chatted abit. the driver is the boss of the travel agency!!! was told in sg to go to go-kart but he ctc his tour guide n was told tt they r still on the way to massage. we were like, "huh? r u sure?? ok go SPA then"' cos we wanted spa. i need massage.

to be continued..... [need to go work] bye.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home