--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, July 14, 2006

today's my off day but im going crazy at hm
seriously need to leave.... dammitz!!!i cant... wasnt allowed to....

if u think im exaggerating... forget it....
pple wont understand.....
i jus happen to come across my sis's blog, Ala, she wrote similar entry.... she agreed tt i was always picked on... n we all wonder y...
thank u sis... i love u!!

anyway, for more pix on KL Trip.... cos im too lazy to post...Joyce blog has it all.....

i really wonder..... they say there r at least 7 pple in this world who loves ui gt 2 alrdy.... my sis n bro!!!! i wonder who's the other 5???hmmmmmm.....

till then, im instructed to do something else.....chitotz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home