--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

rojak....

hmmmm..... quick recap!!! thsi entry is rather random

ooooohhhhh..... was craving for homecook meal yest!!!! was alrdy looking forward to goin hm asap... cos i know sis is cooking Beef Pasta... yum yum.... im so proud of u!! love ya... love my pasta n u made a really spicy one huh!! cool.... gd first attmept... n u brought fettucini instead of spagetti.. I LIKE!!! thank u thank u love u

gt up late again..... as usual.... i think if i start work at 11am, im jus too relaxed... too pampered... but i like... took cab today!! almost lost my hp in cab, lucky can driver is so nice... hahaha btw he speaks mandarin to me all the way.... *wats new?*

been eating n esp snacking alot lately.... wats up with me??? haiz.....
i keep forgetting stuffs too....

bro u lied.... said u wanna take me to JB!!! boo hoo... he went off wif Imran instead...
they had their 'singles nite' thingy.. we agreed to be the 4 of us but sis jus wanna sleep, she rather sleep as always... no ones hm i gt to stay.... nvm nvm.... lucky u rem my food.... i know he loves me.. hahha
dam hungry.... sis alrdy fast asleep.... im alone.... so glad san called.... went to Simpang buy roti john... Illyas Michelle n San alrdy looking tired. went hm. im still nt tired.... Y?


friday nite didnt sleep throughout..... 6+++am i left hm when work only starts at 9am.
had breakfast in office.... hahha so daring!! boss boss... u know im OSCAR... dun blame me, i need to eat!!! lol hahhaa u caught me a couple of times alrdy.... so sorry.. haha...
meet up with Joyce aft work.... chill at coffeebean with kak reeina for awhile den we go eat McD. wahhh the McSpicy extra spicy tt day.... drinking coke makes it worse!!
den we headed to city hall aimlesslessly... ended walkin to esplanade.... Baybeats 2006. so many teens... i feel so old. so-Malay environment, kids so punkrock n culture or watever they call it... we stay for awhile n walked over to One Fullerton. diff music.... they had line dancing there!
S'pore is so beautiful at nite. love it. so calming.
there's this filipino kid actually pinched Joyce butt n slap my butt.... oooooo.... naughty naughty!! lol..... so cute, so tembam the kids.... feel like pinchin ur chubby cheeks!

we walked further to Boat Quay, sat down n had a chat.....
later walk to the other end.... aimlessly... den Jimmy called... meet up...
we ended up in KTV Pub.... so weird... chinese songs... lucky i know abit la.... Coral Sea!! i like... hahahaa.... Joyce gets abit tipsy.... funny ar u... *cium cium...* lol
had supper n headed hm..... in the end didnt really sleep.... im a freak!! the prev nite alrdy nvr sleep!! KNN!!!! irritating.....

sun morning... sis was naggy... had to wake up....
meet Ir for awhile.... pass him some stuff.... I miss u....
so he been doing well.... gd to hear... busy wif camp, now recruits gt gals tt flirts.... hahaha.... tt guy jus dunno hw to flirt... lol.. hopes he learn fast...
he treats me lunch.... no other guys treats me lunch excpt u [at this moment]

thanks for the hugs... so comforting....so little time, im sori i gtg....
went to visit granny wif Sis.... Bro came along later.... so glad she's fine....
we siblings r so grown up.... living by jus ourselves is not a problem.... my parent were away in Indonesia btw...

haiz.... we both jus cant commit time.... both miss each other.
lets jus let nature takes its course.... i take tt risk, its more realistic...
as the same time, i dunno y im hoping he gets on with his life with someone new so i can move on with mine too.but y am i feeling this way?? y?? y issit like tt if i really want this?? or maybe i didnt want??so weird.... im confusing myself as always.... lol

a fren told me, "all the years together, u may move on with ur life or even wif someone new and love insanely but.... there'll always this small part in ur heart tt still left for tt one person tt make tt big impact in ur life..."

i wanna be on a bike on the ECP... speeding......

all i know i dun wanna be hurt.... i shd be left alone....i dun wanna commit.... i dare not...
thank u ... goodbye.... i love n be loved not jus love alone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home