--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, July 23, 2006



Ok…. So this is life…. Its filled wif choices, options and challenges…. Tts wats makes life more interesting!!! Hahaha
Hmmmm…. Parents are back. Have to get back to my old, routinal life….

Been going hm late these days….. chilling n stuff…. Catching up wif frens!
I hope the past by fast!!!! I need my nxt mth’s pay badly…..
Im barely surviving…. Barely….

Wats up wif this year?? Seemed like everyone having r/s problems. Weird.
Aiyohhhhh plz stop. Guys will start hating gals!!! Plz.. plz…. We really dun want them to turn to be gays!!
Btw, went new urban male jus now…. I love the phrase captions printed on their tees!! So interesting but prices are a lil high. Hehe
Tt reminds me of Rain. Where r u my dear friend??

Watched Pirates of Carribean twice…. Hahhaha
Both free. Once wif San, the other wif Ir.
Btw, we’re been fine…. Glad. *smiles*

Went to Marina Square….. loves all the boutiques in one convenient mall.
I love the BBQ Chicken set at BREEKZ! Thanks Herman…..
Feel so bad….. nxt time my turn k… England vs Portugal… sheeeshh
Ooohhhh saw this very nice black Rip Curl Jacket…. Dunno y had the urge to try on…. Fits well!! I didn’t even chkd on the size but it jus fits nicely.
One prob. Price= $198 OMG!!!!!
ish ish…. the bag also nice….. watches…shoes…. shoes…. jacket…. jacket…… K JUST STOP!!!
I hope San dun find me irritating cos I keep calling…. Just being concern la. I meant well.
I treasure n love all my friends…..

Heard news tt Mike arrives in spore!! Ven must be happy….
So glad there reunite again…. Missing her alrdy….
I wonder if I get to meet up again…. Wonder if there’s a possibility of meeting up wif Jo n YY…
Wat happen?? Hello?? Plz contact me galfrens….

pix taken fm time ago....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home