--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, July 31, 2006

friday get to wake up late
Yess-arhhhhh!!
oh wow.... gerek! its weird tt mum didnt disturb my sleep...
wahhh best these few days... no fights, no scolding, no cursing.....
she have a new hobby!!! tts gd... can occupy her time.
btw, the previous entry is nt bout her.... jus someone else....

we 3 siblings were enjoying ourselves slacking at hm w/o the folks.... we watched some gangster show halfway den watch The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift!!!! fuhhhhhh i liiikkkeeeeeee.......... it keep me stuck to my sofa... nice effects!! ïm a "kaijin" too....

thanks bro for the nasi lemak, bbq chic n satays...... love u!!! n i miss u....
btw tt big bro will be 24yrs old by aug1!!! 21+++yrs stayed same roof with u but i rarely spend time wif u.... haiz haiz... my darling sis is like so attached to me....
haiz... the guy grew up too fast!!
anyway.... went out wif sis..... awwwwwwww........ she gt cramps but still wanna go out with me..... so sweet.....
went to city hall.... marina square..... esplanade.... dine at breekz n stuff... ohhh so filling!!!






OMG!! its time to decide on the FOOD la......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home