--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

accusation. assumption.

haiz.... i was verbally assulted and accused.
im an innocent party.watever she said is so harsh but i understand her situation.....
dun really blame her but ouch!, those remarks were harsh!! n im definitely not all tt...its unfair to be accused of something u didnt do or no intention of doing anythin bad...

i really wish he didnt tell me wat she said of me. i rather dun know. really.....
being called erm not-so-nice names/words.......

nvm i accepted it. tot of clearing my name or misunderstandings but haiz..... lets jus let it go... forget it.
if pple happen to hear bout it... hopefully they r smart enough to re-think watever they heard.

Got scolded by Ir for being ermmm.... according to him: stupid n nice.
somehow, being scolded felt good. no one have so-called stop/control/scold [besides parents] me for some time already.
"iza..... forget it, its doing u harm.... ur kindness are nt appreciated!!"
i dunno y but i kinda like him saying this..... "wake up ur fucking idea" it does wake me!! ishhh brutal.....

so ok ok.... hmmm tried the new KFC O.R Chicken Chop, its not bad.... kinda nice....
omg! i survived my week with less than $10 cash with me!!! muahahahahhaa
how do i do it?? i bought instant cup noodles, mini nestle cereals n some other snacks la... if i wanna eat sumthin, i make sure they're less than $1.50 n i eat MCD!!! cos only MCD accept ezlink payment..... hahhahaha.... coolness....
but i kinda cheated abit la, use ezlink n NETS!! *i did say $10 CASH*

oh btw.... this is kinda cute...
hahha...as always im late for woke.... was looking forward to eating my TRIX cereal. open my pedestal, its GONE!! hmmmm..... saw it empty in my bin!!!
wahhhhh i wonder who.... so i send email to those who might be the victim..... u know, a hungry man is an angry man!!
i was really really looking forward to my TRIX... boo hoo!! later, it turn out to be dear Marlia & Joyce!!! hahahhaa... then they emailed back n say wanna buy me a BIG one. wahhh they really buy seh... but the small 6 pack ones.... YaY... coolness..
so yeah, I AM HAPPY!! thank u dearies....

i really didnt realise alot pple was reading my blog entry. but this is a blog. its for pple to view. cool. a fren told me tt he had fun reading my entries.... hahhaa.... yeah yeah i write nonsense stuff n casual singlish. watever. at least pple still read. blearrgghhhh....

sori ah i cant write standard english. tts for pri n sec sch.... plz la, im alrdy writing in standard British English at work... gimme a break..... muahahahhaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home